Technical Project Manager
- Ensure full understanding of project scope to be able to design detailed project plans.
- Manage the execution and completion of the defined project plan through effectively coordinating people and resources.
- Execute projects from design, implementation, milestone follow-up, completion of data collection, storage, and presentation to project closure
- Monitor project variables (cost, effort, scope, etc.) against the project plan to implement corrective or preventative actions.
- Work closely with internal multi-functional teams and external partners
- Prepare and write scientific papers and case studies.
- Ph.D. in Agriculture / Plant / Molecular biology / Cellular biology and other related areas.
- Pro-active mindset, ability to think end-to-end.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive experience with managing complex projects.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills especially when interacting with different levels of business management.